Museum: 1st Sunday 2pm-4pm | Archives: Wed. 6pm-9pm

147 Main Street Businesses

During the 1950’s, 147 Main Street was the site of Smith’s Ice Cream Parlor, owned and operated by Harold A. Smith and his wife. Ice cream was not the only item, as the Smith’s also sold groceries as well as insurance. Later, Weigle’s TV and Appliance Store was located there.

Post a comment